These terms and conditions govern the sale ofNFT (" KHK NFT" or "NFT") by KADOKAWA HONGKONG Limited("KHK"). By purchasing KHK NFT, the purchaser agrees to all of theseterms and conditions:
1. KHK NFT will be sold in blind box format.After purchase, KHK NFT will be randomly sent to the purchaser' s METAMASKdigital wallet through a third-party intermediary ("the Promotion").All KHK NFT sold are non-refundable, non-returnable, and non-exchangeable.
2. When selling KHK NFT, KHK will collect thepurchaser's personal information, including but not limited to the purchaser'semail address, to confirm information when sending KHK NFT to the purchaser. Inaddition, KHK may need to provide the purchaser's personal information to athird-party intermediary to complete the delivery of KHK NFT.
4. KHK only grants the purchaser a limited licenseto use KHK NFT for personal and non-commercial purposes. The purchaser cannotmodify the NFT or use it for commercial purposes, including but not limited toadvertising or creating products using the NFT. In addition, neither KADOKAWACorporation ("KADOKAWA") nor KHK grants the purchaser any copyrightsor related rights due to the sale of NFT.
5. The purchaser shall not use KHK NFT for anyillegal activities or any activities prohibited by applicable laws or these terms,conditions, and notices.
6. If the purchaser violates these termsand conditions or participates in the Promotion in a way that causes KADOKAWA,KHK, and its subsidiaries, affiliated organizations, employees, directors,agents, and all other employees to suffer losses, the purchaser shall beresponsible for compensating for such losses, claims, liabilities, damages,demands, costs, and expenses (including all legal expenses).
7. KADOKAWA and KHK reserve the exclusive rightto change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice to thepurchaser. In case of any disputes, KADOKAWA and KHK reserve the right of finaldecision.
8. KADOKAWA and KHK reserve the exclusive rightto develop, change, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Promotion or any part ofit at any time without prior notice to the purchaser.
9. KADOKAWA, KHK, and its affiliated organizationsmake no statement or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding thePromotion or any KHK NFT sold. To the maximum extent permitted by law,KADOKAWA, KHK, and its affiliated organizations disclaim all warranties for thePromotion or any KHK NFT sold.
10. KADOKAWA and KHK are not responsible forany lost, stolen, or deleted redemption codes, gifts, or sold KHK NFT for anyreason, including but not limited to the purchaser's accidental deletion of anemail containing the redemption code. They will not reissue or provide any formof compensation.
11. The Roadmap for KHK NFT may be changed,modified, suspended, canceled, or terminated (including any communityactivities related to KHK NFT) by KHK at its sole discretion based on KHK'sfuture development direction without prior notice to the purchaser.
12. Any matter and dispute concerning the Promotionshall be subject to the decision of KADOKAWA and KHK and shall be binding andfinal.
13. Purchasers of NFT must be over 18yearsof age.
14. In addition to these terms and conditions,the purchaser is also subject to all terms and conditions and related policiesdisclosed on the KHK official website when purchasing KHKNFT. If there are anyquestions regarding the Promotion or the sale of KHKNFT, the purchaser may contactKHK customer service for assistance.
This terms and condition have been translated into Chinese. If there isany inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chineseversion, the Chinese version shall prevail.